Monday, June 22, 2009

Working up an appetite

We had another funny and entertaining lunch. We discussed the different ways we would all kill each other...in graphic detail. That is some delicious lunch conversation. How are we not skinnier? We talked about Michelle wanting to change her last name so we all put our votes in. We had great suggestions like taint, calabacita, smith, bond, urdum and panosa but I believe something sensible won...Diamond. We visualized H and I squeezing in a smart car and going through a drive thru. Yes, we make fun of ourselves all the time. The highlight of my day was lunch, once again. Why can't the whole day just be lunch?

K

2 comments:

Moman said...

I agree! Lunch...8-5.

The Expatresse said...

Lunch is the part of working I miss the most.

That and being able to wear cool shoes.