Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Snow White must have been ripe

Hi. Welcome to every grown ups worst nightmare. A picture of them and their sibling in matching outfits. Don't my brother and I look thrilled to be in matching Hawaiian shirts? I'm quite sure my parents did this not because it was cute but so they could find us easier in a crowd. I don't really remember much about this except we were at Disneyland, which I believe is quite apparent by Snow White sitting on the wall like Humpty Dumpty. The other two guys in the picture are my two cousins, Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dumb. Sad to say I can't remember the last time I even saw them and as far as I know they live right here in San Antonio. My brother looks like he's doing his "What you talking 'bout, Willis?" face. My face looks like I smell something rotten so I guess what my mom said is true. You keep making a face long enough and it freezes that way. But who is the mystery girl on the end? Wouldn't it be great if she grew up to be Julia Roberts or something? Then I could tell everyone I went to Disneyland with pretty woman.
K

No comments: