Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIF II


I had the longest meeting of my life today and this means lunch wasn't until 2:30. Needless to say, it wasn't one of my most productive days on record. After today I really needed to kick back and relax so I texted H, Little Gay R and Michelle and said "Meet me at Friday's to celebrate TGIF". It was fun and I feel so much better now that I've had a few margaritas. I'm feeling fine and giggly. We laughed and talked about people and made plans for another Wii party next weekend. What a great start to a weekend. Tomorrow we start Max with a new trainer, I'm nervous but excited. Let's hope Max will be a happier dog with some mad skills. I'm sure I had more to say but these margarita's have mellowed me out dude and I'm like all laid back and chillin'. Why am I talking like this?
K

No comments: