Monday, June 22, 2009

Random Monday Post Of The Week


I have no idea why I capitalized every word in the title, weird. Perhaps I wanted to emphasize the title like that monster truck commercial that yells out "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY". I can honestly say I don't know anyone who has ever been to a monster truck rally, maybe they are fun, I'm not all Judge Judy here. I thought I would post this old picture of some dufus that had his aqua underwear hanging out for all the world to see. Proud are we? I wonder if he is a janitor with all those keys hanging off his big old key ring there. Maybe the weight of those keys was pulling his pants down and he didn't know it. To which I would tell him you have crappy friends, sir, if they won't tell you about your exposed undies.

So it's Monday yet again and I am looking forward to July. This year is flying by and I don't like being in crisis mode every day at work. I want to enjoy other things at work besides the lunch hour. It's like elementary school when your favorite subject was recess. I will try to slow down and live in the moment. Famous last words. Since my Monday blogs are so random here we go.

A marathon of Bridezillas was on this weekend and I always wonder if they are such bitches, how do they find someone to marry them and be in the wedding? What if they are bi-polar and what they really need is medication, not to be on T.V.? I feel bad for their husbands because if they fight this bad on the happiest day of their life imagine the fights every other day. I remember the time leading up to my wedding was stressful too but that stress just brought Big Red and I closer. I was so happy to marry him that I didn't care about the small stuff.

I have also realized my damn nails are too long now and I need to cut them. I don't do the fake acrylic nail thing and yes, I do work around the house. They just grow and I don't really pay any attention to them. Now I realize it is getting harder to type and put on my necklaces so much to the dismay of my husband, the nails needs to be trimmed. Next random thought...I am thinking of going back to school...again. I just talked to my husband about it on date night and he told me I should do it if I felt that strongly about it. It has been in the back of my mind for over a year now but on Friday, it really came to the forefront and I have been seriously pondering it since. What led me to this decision? I'll tell you about it later because it's almost 8 a.m. and people are starting to wander in. Not just like random homeless people, but actual employees dragging their feet down the hall. Dragon Lady just asked me if I got some sun this weekend, maybe I did get a little tan this weekend at the park. Time to put the nose to the grindstone.

K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there are sooo many things wrong with that picture...