Thursday, June 25, 2009

Interesting quotes overheard

I think sometimes I feel stupid so I make others feel dumb to make myself feel better.

Look, do you want to be happy or do you want to be together?

What void in yourself were you trying to fill with this dog?

I don't believe in milk.

I'm from La Mesa, so...

Carpe Diem, Y'all!

When I meet new people my motto is, I don't like you until I like you.

Whoa, your underarms are hairy!

Since you've known me, how many times have I been wrong?

Don't trust a ho, never trust a ho.



I would also like to point out that two of my now ex-dearest friends had a jewelry party last night that I so kindly showed up to and even bought something from. I left my earring at her house and you know what? She just sent me an e-mail picture of my earring with the word HOSTAGE attached to it. SHE IS HOLDING MY EARRING HOSTAGE! Very much like something I would do. What can I say? She pees in the shower. Now I am left with no recourse but to publish the offenders picture on my blog. She looks guilty, doesn't she?

K

No comments: