Monday, June 1, 2009

It's just another Manic Monday...


I was kissing Valentino by a crystal blue Italian stream...okay I wasn't, but it sounds good, right? Damn Bangles. I heard a story once where someone was trying to tell their husband about this song the Bangles sang but her husband thought she said Bengals, as in Cincinnati Bengals. Imagine his confusion, the Bengals recorded a song??


It was a calm and relaxing weekend except for Big Red being on call and having to go in to work for some water emergency Saturday night. I wonder what her name was. Anyway, we had my parents over for dinner Sunday night and that was the highlight of our weekend. No, actually us cleaning on Saturday night was the highlight. We laughed about how we were such an exciting and adventurous couple. We wanted to go have drinks with H that night but we have a needy little boy that we are committed to. Such is the life of doggy parents.


I only worked on Friday last week so this is the first full week back to work and doesn't that suck? I have A LOT of work to catch up on and it's payroll today. Who wouldn't want to be me? The best thing about today is I loaded new songs on my IPod and I get to listen to that while I work, sad but true. To prepare for my Monday I got to work extra early to meditate and I now have my ocean sounds with relaxing music playing while no one is around. The other good news, Jo left the coffee pot ready to go and I have hot coffee. How could this Monday get any better? If it were Friday.


K

No comments: