Friday, June 5, 2009

Who did it?




Extra Extra - Breaking story at the office!




Someone switched Michelle's and H's lunches, meaning someone took their lunches out of their lunch boxes and did the 'ole switcharoo. I thought it was hilarious but I think Michelle was a bit miffed since she was in a rush. She kept accusing me and Fast Eddie of being the instigators. Granted it was a good idea but I was not involved, this time. It will be next time. If it were my idea I would have immediately fessed up and taken my accolades. I must admit the more miffed she got the funnier I thought it was. Is that mean? This is what happens when you pull practical jokes at work - anything else that happens is your fault, guilty or not.


Tonight is Chica's 28th birthday celebration and here's the thing. If it were drinks after work, I'd be all over it. It's 9 p.m. tonight at a huge gay club (which I love) but isn't there an expiration date on my going out like this? If I was in my 20's or 30's, it would probably be fun, but now? I feel like I'm old moldy cheese because I'd rather spend my evenings at home with my husband instead of out with my friends. I'm going to go watch "Murder, She Wrote" and take my Geritol.




K

No comments: