Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Because I hate Miley Cyrus...

Whats up man! hey yo whats up!Yeah whats goin on here.Sick an tired of five-oh runnin up on the block here.You know what I'm sayin? Yo snow, they came around here lookin for you the other day.Word? word! bust it!
Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go blame,A licky boom boom down. Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane,A licky boom boom down.Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go blame,A licky boom boom down.Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane,A licky boom boom down.Police them come an now they blow down me door,One him come crawl through, through my window,So then they put me in the back the car at the station,From that point on me reach my destination,When the destination reached, it was the east detention, where themWhipped down me pants, looked up me bottom...


1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! Yay, I hate Miley Cyrus too! I was forced by a six year-old to go to the Hanna Montana movie, where my head exploded. Ok, maybe it didn't quite explode, but I'm pretty sure I fell asleep.

That's cool that you can bring your dog along while looking for a new one. I hope you can find one that fits for you guys!