Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What do you want?!



I am sitting at my desk reading an article about a fat guy that lost weight and now runs ultra-marathons. Great article about eating healthy and exercising. In walks in the intern and says "good morning, how are you" for the third time today. As she is walking and getting closer to my desk she begins to lean in to see what is on my monitor. She looks at me then to my monitor and repeats this three times. She finally sits down and leans forward to look at what is on my monitor. As you can see by the picture above it is just a buch of text she sees so it is not like it is something exciting. I ask her if I can help her and she goes into some crap about gas prices and how busy she is right now.


She has done the whole lean in to snoop thing one other time. K and Fast Eddie were in my office and we were looking at funny pictures that time. Pictures of us goofing off. She was not invited in to see the pictures but she came up behind Fast E and leaned in to see the pics anyway. That is just odd and a bit rude. I don't understand that! I would never do that especially not to someone that supervises me. I don't like it, I don't like it all.

2 comments:

La Skeletor said...

Maybe she's a plant. I think she's going to sing like a canary.

Moman said...

This is hysterical. I can totally see her doing this.