Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Now this is progress....she said sarcastically.


A few days ago I blogged about our lack of a working microwave and how it was making me poor and fat. I realize I have really done this myself but it's more fun to blame others. I've been off for a few days and this is what I came back to. The broken microwave has moved to a table and there is now no microwave at all. Why? How difficult is it to call Sears and have them come out and install a new one? Seriously, Facility lady, why hasn't this been done? Half of our staff brings their lunches, how do you not see how serious a situation this is? War in the Middle East, Global Warming, Recession, No Microwave. Now I'm going to have to talk to my boss today and ask her what the hold up is and I will get a bunch of "I don't know...you know Chicken Little, she's busy." I'm just going to print out a picture of a microwave and tape it up here with a MISSING sign above it. REWARD OFFERED.


K

No comments: