Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Is one of us supposed to be the dog in this scenario and is it me??

Just wanted to share a hilarious e-mail exchange I had with one of our employees today:

From: D*** C***
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 2:53 PM
To: K
Subject: Please put a stop payment on check

K-

You all make me nervous when you call… I am always worried I lost something J… please put a stop payment on check. Would you put the check in my box and I will personally give it to the landlord….ladies, thank you and have a good day….


From: K
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 3:18 PM
To: D*** C***
Subject: RE: Please put a stop payment on check

You should never get nervous! I just ask a lot of questions to make sure we have backup for everything, just doing my job. You know I'm just kidding with you when I act like you're in trouble, right? Trust me, I would never call and yell at you for anything. CALM DOWN WOMAN!

(Just kidding ;-p)

From: D*** C***
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 3:23 PM
To: K
Subject: Please put a stop payment on check

K-

Hey, you’re the BIG dog in the house! When you call and say, “Hey D, this is K”, you have my attention and my heart is BEATING soooo FASTTTTTTT!!!!!! :-)
I know your kidding but I hate the thought of losing track of money, especially other peoples $$.

This e-mail cracks me up on so many levels. One, I think she just called me a dog but not just any dog. Note the way she capitilized BIG dog, so now I'm a fat dog. Two, why would she be nervous when I call her and three, she is the best employee we have and I truly adore her! I'm off to strike fear in to the rest of the employees here..

Fat Dog K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the dog. I am. I am the dog.

Best movie ever.

No one gets scared when I email them. Sucks.