Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What a beautiful day...if I put it out there it will come, right?


I just updated my Facebook status to "I am determined to get through this day with a smile". I'm not sure I can live up to it, but I'm going to try. My parents moved their departure date up to next week and my finance assistant just called out for the rest of the week. How's that smile now?


I am sitting here, hoping for only positive energy today. I fully realize I control how my day goes. As H once told me, the only thing I can control is my attitude and my reaction towards other peoples attitudes. I will certainly be testing that theory today. What if today is like the best day ever?! Side note: My parents are having a garage sale this weekend, my first ever, I hope it's fun and they sell everything.


K

3 comments:

chinamommy said...

no coffee, not living in Hawaii AND working with numbers..... i say you have every right to bite the head off of anyone you see fit!
;)

Funny in My Mind said...

At work, on Sundays, everyone seems very cranky. I started saying (in a loud annoying voice) "It's a HAPpy Day" with emphasis on the Hap part. Now I annoy them so much that they forget they are mad.

The Expatresse said...

Oh, can I be your friend on Facebook?