Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dance your ass off!


I woke up late this morning yet managed to make it here by 7 a.m. It was nice to get an extra 45 minutes this morning with my husband. I figured if I'm off on Friday, the least I can do is come to work on time the rest of the week. I can't believe it is already September! Not only is it my favorite Earth, Wind and Fire song but it's also the month of our audit.
Am I the only one watching Dance Your Ass Off? I watched the finale last night and was so impressed with their dancing. How come I can't dance like that? What I wouldn't give for a body like Shayla. I so want to learn how to dance the Samba. I can't wait to watch the reunion show to see how much weight everyone has lost since the finale. The host though...can't stand her. I don't watch much TV but I am a reality TV junkie. Project Runway and Top Chef are my other two favorites. Simply because I am always amazed at people who can make something beautiful out of nothing in a short period of time. That, my friend, takes real talent.


K

No comments: