Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beyonce had the best video of all time!


Why does K feel that she needs to call me out every three months?! She has to point out that I do not blog as much as she does. Can I just say that I am her muse. I am the inspiration and the wind beneath her wings. I inspire her to write witty entries. Soooo...


I will give you the short version of where I have been. Eight weeks ago I got sick and had a bad case of gastritis. It doesn't mean I had gas; look it up. I had been eating like it was going out of style. I ate whatever I wanted and I had no desire to exercise. I lost 7 pounds in three days from not being able to keep anything down or in. I was forced to eat a bland diet. Really Bland! No spices whatsoever!


I have now lost about 37 pounds and am exercising everyday. I got up early today and did two miles on my treadmill and I plan to exercise again tonight. I feel great!
I has been a long process to get to this point and I am still a bit fucked up about my feelings about food but I am working on it. More about that later...


1 comment:

@eloh said...

The picture makes me want a burger..bad.

You know any insights you stumble across in the "I love food a little too much" catagory, is something quite afew of us would like (need) to hear.