Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just take one day at a time and I don't mean that 1980's Valerie Bertinelli show.


Sometimes, I fear turning in to a grouchy old lady and then I realize maybe I already am. Jeez, I need to learn to lighten up. Life isn't a fucking dress rehearsal, this is my only time around. Why do I have such a hard time relinquishing control? Why can't I just not worry so much and not have anxiety over things that are really beyond my control? What's the worst thing that could happen?
Just let go of the rope and fly...for once.

K

1 comment:

chinamommy said...

i am quite sure your unhappiness is due to having to work with numbers! i hate those silly things, unless of course they say %off behind a 75! other than that, i have NO time for them! let me say, i use to live under a constant pile of worry & control- i've left that behind & life is SOOO good!!! i'm so laid back now, it's a little freaky :)
i missed you too!!!!