Monday, September 28, 2009

I don't like being stared at.


When we had our Wii party, everyone there created their own little character (Mii’s) so they could play the games. These characters live on in our Wii console. Now every time Big Red and I play, these characters are interacting with our characters. They are in the background playing or watching us play and you know what? Sometimes it’s a little creepy. It almost feels like they are stalking us. When they were just random Mii’s it was different, but now I know their names so it’s personal. I even found myself yelling at one of them because he kept staring at me. Psycho much?
K

1 comment:

Funny in My Mind said...

Creeps me out how their heads float. We did the tennis and bowling with the kids once and I thought it was weird then.