Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Let me cheer you up with my positve and uplifting post. Not.


Why are there so many pictures on the Internet of cats doing weird things? Here's the thing...I am unhealthy. I was doing great a year ago. I was on a roll with my eating well, working out, right frame of mind...all the things that are essential to getting healthy. I'm not sure where all that went. I don't eat as poorly as I used to but the working out? Poof. Could play dumb here but I let my gym membership lapse and it all went downhill after that. Thing is, I can really feel it. This morning and every morning when I get dressed I get mad when something feels snug. I blame it on being bloated lately but guess what? I'M JUST FAT, NOT BLOATED. I'm back in my fat pants and since I am not a clown in a circus, this is not a good place to be.

Big Red is doing so well and is dedicated to running again. Get this, he actually likes it now! I'm not sure running would be for thing, but I have got to get moving again. I feel so old lately. I miss being in that zone and feeling good. I can't wait for the weather to change so we can get back to hiking on the weekends, damn these Texas summers. Back to the treadmill in the spare bedroom and my walk and jog DVD's. With fall right around the corner, I think it's time to start the next phase in my life. Many changes coming my way. Remind me again, change is a good thing right?
K

3 comments:

Juice said...

Oh I'm so jealous of people who actually enjoy running! It's nothing but prolonged pain for me... :(

@eloh said...

God made people make cars a long time ago so that when I finally got here all the bugs would mostly be worked out.
So I got a car so I don't have to run, except to the bathroom.

chinamommy said...

how about a Wii??... more fun than a treadmill! i like to run once i'm back in shape, but it sure sucks getting there....
~misschell