Monday, February 16, 2009

Why I love Miranda Priestly by K




I think I've got these looks down well by now. I love Miranda for all her memorable quotes:

Details of your incompetence do not interest me.

I said to myself, take a chance...hire the smart, fat girl.

Is there some reason my coffee isn't here? Has she died or something?

No, no...that wasn't a question. (as she looks at Andy up and down)

Please bore someone else with your questions.

That's all. (looking over her glasses)

My favorite line by Emily: I rarely say this to people who aren't me, but you have got to calm down! Bloody Hell!

Can you tell I have seen this movie a dozen times? I watch it every time it comes on TV yet I still do not own it. How is this posssible? It ranks right up there with When Harry Met Sally and Love Actually. Why on earth did I become an accountant?

K

No comments: