Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday morning and feeling fine.

Yes, it's Monday again. It's Monday every week. I suppose the alternative of never having Monday again would be bad. It is a cold Monday morning and my fingers are frozen. I don't mind the cold weather and I don't mind the hot weather but I do mind when Mother Nature can't seem to decide which to be. Pick a season, please.

I watched the first hour of the Oscars and it was interesting but I wasn't emotionally invested in any of the movies so the outcome didn't much matter to me. I liked the presentation for best supporting actress, having 5 past winners come out to present, it was interesting.

What was up with Jessica Biel's dress though? It looked like she had an extra napkin in the front. Also, Beyonce? Suffering from over exposure, turn down a gig once in a while and give me a chance to miss ya, okay? One more thing, if you're a singer, you should sing...live.

I thought Ben Stiller's impression of Joaquin Phoenix was hysterical which is ironic because I don't think Ben Stiller is very funny. My poor husband didn't see the Letterman interview so he didn't know Ben Stiller was spoofing Joaquin Phoenix which made it even funnier to me. And Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto...made me laugh out loud!

Had a low key and relaxing weekend which I really needed. I napped, watched movies, cooked out, and laughed a lot. How could it have been any better? One more thing, didn't think my husband read this blog but turns out...yeah he does. He went back and read the WHOLE blog from the beginning and discovered I knew about the pink Ipod and never told him. Love you babe! (talking to Big Red, not you H)

K

No comments: