Sunday, January 17, 2010

I only have a minute...

but I wanted to let you know that Michelle was trying to tell me a story and she got these two people confused.


Barry Gordy


Phil Spector

Is it just me or do they not look anything alike even when you are squinting?

I found it incredibly funny but I was on my second margarita so at that point everything was pretty damn funny to me. We had a liquid lunch on Friday for Michelle's birthday (which continued in to a liquid evening) and I am so old that I spent most of Saturday in bed with a headache. God, how I miss the days I could have a few drinks, stay out all night and still get up the next morning feeling fine. Growing up sucks, I'm going back to bed.

K

1 comment:

@eloh said...

It's those crazy eyes... gets me all confused too...especially when Phil is without his wig.