Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The clouds have parted

I was in a rotten place when I wrote that last post but every word was true. We actually got out of the house this weekend and it was just what I needed. Some friends had a BBQ and it was perfect weather and good conversation. Maybe I just needed to focus on someone else for a change.

My doctor finally released me for work and I'm so ready to go back. As nice as it would be to stay home, it's boring and stale. I think if anything this has shown me that I would like to go part-time in the future.

There is one thing I was reminded of that I often forget. If it wasn't for my husband I don't know what I would have done. He took care of my needs every moment and always said the right thing just when I needed to hear it. There is no doubt in my mind that he would be here for me no matter what the situation. It's nice to know someone always has your back.

K

No comments: