Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WHAT THE FUCK!?


Who the hell hacked into our blog and posted pretending to be me!? WHO!? Tell me! I say who, I say when, I say who! What...what was I saying?


Oh yea, I have been hacked! Ok, Ok, so maybe I typed it with my hands but it wasn't me! K says that I am insecure and scarred due to the multiple dumpings. I have never wanted to be called insecure. To me that is an awful word. I would rather be called cunt or twat. Insecure comes from the Latin word INSUCURUS which means "hopeless without cure". That is not me!
Ok, so I made that Latin bullshit up but come on! I am not insecure!
I guess that maybe I will always have a scar from that time in my life. The anniversary of the first breakup is coming up next weekend. SHUT UP, the only reason I remember is because it was the day after Rudy's birthday--April 14th. I was hung over AND dumped.


What the hell am I saying? I am so tired. I really should be asleep. I really should lose some weight. I really need some new shoes. I really should start thinking about real plastic surgery. I really just need to get drunk.

Later...

No comments: