Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bolita de Caca II


Ok, so today I was trying to do some work from home because I have been sick, am supposed to be on vacation, and I can't finish this fucking report! Anyway, I couldn't connect so I called our network administrator (I don't even know what that means). Network administrator, whatever. Before I can tell him what I need he tells me that he is on his way home because he thought he had gas. This is where i sort of stopped listening; I was only have listening. He told me he had a liquid problem and had to go home to shower and change. He told me he had told DN that he wasn't feeling well. I said ok, I don't know about any of that and this is not why I am calling. I told him my problem and he said he would look into it.

I ended up going into the office because I really needed to get some things done. I was sitting there and started thinking about what he had said. He was trying to fart and he pooped! What the fuck!? Why do people I supervise have to tell me these things?! He is the second motherfucker to tell me this! Just tell me you are sick, don't feel well, just had a miscarriage, whatever! But I just pooped my pants! No, I don't want to hear that!

No comments: