Thursday, April 17, 2008

I AM BACK!



Ok, so I survived my Mariah Carey-style breakdown this week.
This past weekend we had our big event at work and it was hugely successful. I was so happy that it was over. I went to work on Monday and K wasn't there to support me. She was out breaking up with her uterus. Yes, she dumped her uterus. How rude and selfish. So I alone dealing with a stupid report that just wounldn't go away. We submitted the report and they kept asking for more! It wouldnt stop. I was newar tears by noon. My boss told me that my well was dry. I had nothing left to give. I collapsed on my floor and cried. I had to be taken out on a stretcher. I was hospitalized for exhaustion for 5 days and I spent three months in rehab. I am beginning to feel better about the whole thing. Oh, K is fine too. I think.

No comments: