Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pain in the

Last night I could not sleep because although I was very tired (UP AT 4 A.M. PEOPLE!) I had a pain in my leg. A sharp shooting pain in my left leg that would not let me slip blissfully off to dream land. The last time I looked at the clock it was 1 a.m. and I was cursing this pain. When the alarm went off at 5 this morning I wanted to cry. A shower and large coffee and still yawning to the point of my eyes burning to try and stay open.

We have had such busy weekends and I long for one weekend where we can just sleep in and lounge around in our underwear all day, we used to call them stinkends instead of weekends. We are off to Austin this weekend to see Big Red's mom and then off to Boise next weekend to see my baby brother. I can't possibly justify taking some time off just to sleep when I am already planning to be off a couple days when we go to Boise. Boise or Bust!


K

No comments: