Monday, March 23, 2009

Do I look tired?



Why do Monday's always come around after a fabulous weekend? Can we just skip right over to Wednesday and get it over with? I had a lovely weekend, that is really the best way to say it. It was quite lovely. We went on a nature hike and had a picnic at the park. How do you top that? We followed it up by shopping. Last night as Big Red and I were out at dinner I said "I wish we could rewind this weekend and play it over again because it was almost perfect". Sunday was slow and easy...aside from a disastrous volleyball practice. Yes, we decided to form a volleyball team here at work and if you think H and I are on it you are crazy, but our spouses are playing. It was their first practice so I will just leave it at that but I can't wait until their first game Wednesday night, it will be hysterical.



Today is so far, starting off not so good. It is a bleak prospect of a long and foreboding week. We are out of coffee here at the office, it is almost 10 a.m. and I just sent Roman to buy some because people here will kill without coffee and no statement has every been truer. Our receptionist is home sick and no one knows what time she is coming in so H and I had to sit up front and answer the phone. We all pull double duty around here, it's a small office. I have heard Britney Spears "Circus" song one too many times and I'm ready to snap. I am tired and had to dig in my drawer for a One a day energy vitamin because I am going to need it. I fear I am ending on a down note, much like my day.

That is all. Over and out.


K

No comments: