Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random shit...

So I am in Dallas sitting in a motel room. Yes, a motel room! Who stays in a motel? Apparently we do! It is very sad. I haven't stayed in a hotel room since I went to South Padre for Spring Break! Lesson learned, never let the admin. assist. make the reservation without making sure it has more than two floors.

I went to this huge expo today with a million booths of wholesale companies. They have all kinds of crap for teachers or people that work with teachers. I picked up a whole hell of a lot of free stuff. Good free stuff not just crap. We still have half of the convention center to go through tomorrow. I can't wait.

I ate a Chuy's and it kinda was like Alamo Cafe. It was like generic Mexican food that people in Iowa would enjoy. It was rice from a bag, beans from a can, and crappy guacamole. I ate chicken fajitas because I figured they would be ok. They really weren't.

My feet hurt.

I am really annoyed by people who don't know they are stupid or won't admit they are stopid.

I really like Alec Baldwin.

I just put my recliner in front of my door so I won't be attacked in the middle of the night in my motel.

I have a headache.

The ice machine is not working.

It is only 8:3opm, I am in Dallas and I just want to go to sleep.

Our meeting with production people and printer went well and we are hopeful and excited.

I think I might be pregnant.

I wish I had brought some bit o honey. I love bit o honey.

I wish I was

No comments: