Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Who has crabs?



Well, well, well, so K thinks I am crabby? WTF! I am NOT crabby! You need to shut up!


Ok, so maybe I have been a bit crabby of late. I truly believe it has to with the fact that I cannot wait until some time off and the end of the year. It is like my expiration date is quickly approaching--December 31, 2007. It will be a new year soon and I will be fresh--2008! I like the number 8!


So today I had a long conference call and meeting following the call. I decided to totally change the service provided in one of program. We have a curriculum and a consultant that we may no longer use. If we get the money we will provide, in my opinion, a better service that is evidence based. It is also a service that ALL parents want. There are A LOT of ifs in this equation but if it happens it could be great for the families we serve! I am excited and hesitant all at the same time. I am getting a headache just thinking about it.


Ok, so K and I have this "son". His name is Spider Monkey and he is 27 years old (or maybe 26) anyway, he lost his glasses a few days ago and cannot find them. He cannot see far away. What the hell is that called? I am brain dead! Anyway, he needs them to drive or see faw away. He has been driving and working without them. Who the fuck loses their glasses that also does not need their mommy to tuck them in at night? Near-Sighted!! I think he stuck them in his new boytoy's ass. I think he should look their first. They are in his butt. You are welcome! H


No comments: