Friday, December 21, 2007

OMG, I'm hot!


Okay so I watched one of those movies where two people magically switched places and ended up in each others bodies and I thought of all the things I would do if that actually happened to me ('cause it can!). Would you look at yourself, naked, in the mirror all day? Would you go out and get a huge, hilarious tattoo? Would you masturbate and think how weird this feels?


What if you switched places with someone of the opposite sex? We all know a man with a woman's body would rub his/her new found boobies all day. But would you go and screw yourself just so you could see what you look like during sex? Think about it, you're screwing yourself!! I know, I know...who the hell thinks of these things? Me. Tell me this stuff wouldn't blow your mind??!


K

No comments: