Wednesday, December 12, 2007

BORK





I just ate Chick-fil-a and I am so full I could bork. It wasn't a large lunch, just your average combo but it did take me over an hour to eat it. I was multi-tasking! This may be why I am so full. Multi-tasking and lunch obviously do not go together.


So H and I are crabby. We have been crabby a lot lately, we could be on the same cycle. I don't mind being crabby, sometimes crabby keeps people away. Or is that prickly that keeps people away? Anyway, being grouchy is normal human behavior so why is it that we are made to feel bad because of it? Why is it that people embrace those happy go lucky types who always have a smile on their face and something positive to say in a terrible situation? Just because they are more pleasant to be around? What a crock of...I especially hate to be told that I'm grouchy by another grouch. I just want to scream at them "YOU WERE A BITCH YESTERDAY AND PISSED ALL OVER ME WITH YOU ROTTING PUTRID ATTITUDE - NOW YOU SUDDENLY DEVELOP MEMORY LOSS AND BECAUSE TODAY IS SUNSHINE AND ROSES FOR YOU I SHOULD BE HAPPY!!" It could be the holidays, I feel forced to be full of good cheer while I fight traffic, stress out over the perfect gift and hear jingle bells for the 489th time in every language.

Believe me, if a good attitude was something you could buy I'd have a closet full of it for every day of the year. Can I just have a bad day and not feel guilty about it? Thank you and have a nice day.

K

No comments: