Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hi, I'm K and I am a Xmas movieholic.


I know, I know..ridiculous but true. If you knew me, you wouldn't believe it, but it is my dirty secret. I have actually cancelled plans to stay home to watch these fascinating bits of movie history. My all time favorite? A Christmas Carol, in any form or fashion. I love the original and I love ALL the remakes - Ebbie (had my husband set the DVR to record this), A Diva's Christmas Carol (love Vanessa Williams), A Muppet Christmas Carol, etc...


I love the whole message of life passing you by then waking up and realizing it's not too late. I will watch all the sappy new holiday movies but for some reason I just can't do "It's a wonderful life" or "Miracle on 34th street". Don't get me wrong, I like them but I'll keep surfing the cable guide for something else. Do you think with digital cable that T.V. Guide has lost a lot of money? Do people still get that in the mail?


K

No comments: