Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wee wee


Shhhh, don't tell anybody but I think my dog (Max) is all Pepe Le Pew with a neighborhood skunk. Two nights this week he has come in from the backyard with the stinky perfume over him and he doesn't seem the least bit upset about it. In fact, he seems proud and excited about it. Every morning when I let him out to pee he runs to the fence than has the nerve to look disappointed when nothing is there.

Sigh...I hate to be the bearer of bad news but doesn't he know interracial relationships never work? Maybe he can get over the smell but we can't and have put a stop to his lusty night time moves for the time being. The slutty skunk needs to go look for her man meat somewhere else. My baby will not be singled out and made fun of because of his preference for the mixed races! It pains me to think he is all laying down his best lines in a french accent and all he gets is sprayed.

K

No comments: