Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'll have what she's having


Oh my, what a fabulous weekend (said in my gayest voice). I am so tired but it was worth it. Big Red and I had Sex fest Lalapalooza 2008 and it was awesome! I think it's quite funny and ironic that we are having the best sex without having the "main event" of sex. What does this mean? It means we have really been enjoying the journey and realize it is not so much about arriving at our destination. Why has it taken us 11 years to realize this, is this the one benefit of going through menopause? Lord, let it be so...

Not only did we have a busy weekend but I also got 3 new pairs of cute shoes! Can there be a better recipe for a good weekend than sex and shoes? If there is I don't know what it could possibly be. We will end the weekend by cooking out at my parent's for Mother's Day, ending with good food...oh my Bob, this weekend just got better!

So to all you 20 somethings still whoring around thinking you are having great sex with nameless strangers, eat your heart out! I'm in my 40's and it only gets better!!

K

No comments: