Thursday, May 15, 2008


So I'm trying to eat healthier and take better care of myself since my uterus was viciously ripped from my nether regions and complications arose. You would think this would be easy to do, right? Not so much. It's easier when I am home or around my family since they all know the history but at work it is a little more challenging. Not a big deal, I can handle this but I really don't need everyone here knowing about it. I don't want to make an announcement or a big production so I kind of keep it to my inner circle. Which would be great if my boss didn't like to scream things out like "YOU CAN'T EAT PIZZA!!???!"...during a staff meeting...in front of THE WHOLE STAFF.

This made it humiliating moment #2 today. Humiliating moment #1 was when I wore my bra inside out this morning and didn't realize it until I got to work. Feel stupid much? If ever there was a day to stay home in bed, this was pretty much it.

Oh look - a picture of me in my inside out bra eating the infamous pizza!

Note to self: Stay fat.

Geesh.

K

No comments: