Thursday, March 27, 2008

WHAT THE HELL...


Ok, so I am still at work and I am like in some kind of coma or maybe I am high. I went with Red Dragon to BOA to deposit some $ from the charity event we worked recently. We walked in and were greeted by this lovely gentleman with a half goatee. What are those called? It was just on the chin, you know? It had some grey hair in it too. Anyway, he had really nice hair; dark, wavey and shiny. It totally made me feel inadequate seeing how I have the shortest hair every recorded in history today. Damn, Sports Clips! Never again! He was dressed very well with some nice glasses. So the guy looks up, perks up, smiles and says hi! Being a guy of the homosexual persuassion I said hi, how are you? It was just a reaction. So what does Red Dragon do?! She goes over to the dumpy lady on the left instead of the guy right in front of me. I look over at the guy, he smiles, and shrugs his shoulders and mouths "ok". I made a face like, Hijole and mouth "sorry". So we were there for like 25 minutes while biatcha behind the counter counted all $6000. The guy kept looking at me and smiling and I found myself smiling back. He even had the same last name as me. His name was JH. Between customers he kept coming over to see how it was going. I thought maybe I should give him my card. WAIT!!!! It then hit me that I am as married as my governor will allow me to be. It all happened so fast. I didn't even think about it. It all came so easy to me! I thought about the recent study about people cheating. I know i didn't cheat but I wanted to talk to this guy. What the f is wrong with me!? I truly love R and would never cheat on him. I have a great life. Sometimes I am shocked at how great my life has turned out. R called me a short time ago and I got into a fight with him over something stoooopid. We have made up since then but it was just stupid. What is wrong with me? Sigh...

No comments: