Tuesday, March 25, 2008

C & K no more?


Last night I had a bad dream that my husband and I broke up and I woke up so sad. We were going to couples counseling and I kept thinking, how is this helping? I just really missed him and reached out to hug him and he pulled away. I finally told him I didn't want to go to counseling anymore and that we should just get a divorce and stop wasting money on this stupid shrink. Then the alarm went off...

When my husband called me this morning, I told him about the dream and how sad I was. He apologized for pulling away (like he could help my dreams) and told me he would never leave me. I'm pretty sure that's code for "It's finished, sister!". I hope H has a spare bedroom for me to sleep in and lot's of alcohol 'cause I'm gonna need it.

Insecure much? Geez...

K

No comments: