Friday, March 14, 2008

Ahhhhhh.....


Today Nancy was talking to me about one of our clients needing medicine and the price differences between two pharmacies. She thought maybe one pharmacy was using "genetic medicine" (generic medicine) and that was the reason for the price difference. She actually said "genetic medicine" twice. heeheeheehee...made me laugh (to myself).


It has been a really great day because I have gotten so much accomplished and it's almost time to go home. I love days like this. No annoying people to irritate me with stupid questions (H is out of town) and my desk almost clear. I hear my big comfortable bed calling my name already; seducing me with it's soft sheets and big pillows. It promises me warm embraces and gentle breezes while I slip off to my happy place in it's arms. I know it will use me and then kick me out (somewhat brutally) Monday morning but I am going to believe everything it tells me this weekend and let it have it's way with me. Yes, I'm that easy. I'm coming darling...wait for me.


K

No comments: