Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh no you didn't!

Ok, so today was a shitty day.
I really hate co-workers that just have to complicate things on a daily basis. It is almost as if they only go to work to make things harder. Everything is SOo mportant that it requires a closed door conversation.
Today was the day that I decided I just wasn't going to be the diplomatic one. I wasn't going to be understanding and just let it go. Today I decide to put into practice the strategies I have learned from being a part of the fabulous duo that is KUGO. I asked the questions that I am always screaming in my head. The questions usually start with "Why" or "HOW".
Why would you do that? Why do you think that is better? How is that helpful? How are you going to compare those things?
I also said "that is just a waste of time and I will not do that". I really wanted to ask is "why are you a stupid c and why are your gums black"! I also wanted to ask "how is it that your husband can fuck you"! Sadly, I didn't.
I was very busy this week but I was well rested and felt like I could conquer the world. I have been able to accomplish a lot of things this week but today I just felt angry.
I am better now but I need to have lunch with K and just laugh again. I miss that!

No comments: