Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello to all my fan.

I'm still alive and doing well.  Actually, I am doing great!  I am having a DosXX and a brisket sandwich.  Happy Easter!  
I went home to visit the parents today and a few of my aunts and uncles were there.  It was great to see them.  It always makes me a bit sad to be there because there are many bad memories there.  Don't get me wrong, there are way many more good memories but the bad ones sometimes win.  I start to think about the distance I put between myself and my whole family during the whole coming out process.  I still feel it but maybe it is just my imagination.  I think that I am always a bit on the defense.  I don't want to be caught off guard but there really is nothing to protect myself from; they are fairly harmless.  It was a good day.  I love Michael Jackson; go on girl!
So last week I worked like 100 hours and was exhausted on saturday.  I napped for nearly 4 hours.  I felt hung-over and like an old tranny.   Speaking of old trannies...
Last weekend I was at Costco and I saw an old tranny with an old gay man.  She was probably in her 50s but looked fabulous!  She was all buffed out and lifting cases of all kinds of stuff all over the place.  She had Madonna arms and was flexing quite a bit.  I followed her for awhile but never got the courage to talk to her.  She did nearly kill us in the parking lot so I was pretty happy.  That is her in the Mercedes that is heading right for us!  
Oh, I am also back into Gaysians.  Is that weird?  I really dont think so.  Why can't we just lust after people and not worry about where they are from?  Yes, we can!

His name is Peter Le and he has a great... uh... face.  Yes, his face is spectacular.  
What happened to Peter Gabriel?  He used to rock...In your eyes...
Maybe I like ketchup.

No comments: