Thursday, January 15, 2009

Annoyed much?

Today is Michelle's birthday and I wish her a happy birthday even if she doesn't know how to pronounce the word "wolves", she said wooves. Made us laugh out loud. She told me the other morning she was taking a break from her boyfriend then proceeded to have lunch with him that day. I'm thinking girl doesn't know the meaning of a break.

Can I tell you two things that annoy me. Not necessarily today but in general. One is people who don't bathe on a regular basis. How do you not want to bathe? I just had a conversation with H that I always feel better after a nice hot shower. When I have had a bad day, I come home and immediately wash the day away and it puts me in a better mood. I mean aside from the whole hygienic angle people should bathe every day, no?

My other annoyance is people with masters degrees who don't do anything with them. Why did you waste all that time and money if it doesn't mean anything to you and you're never going to use it? It leaves me shaking my head in wonder. We have a couple of those people here at work. You could be so much further ahead in your career right now and making much more money but you sit here and shrug your shoulders and say "I don't know if I want to." Just some things you should have pondered on before you got the masters. One of those people has such anxiety that she breaks down in tears and can't pass a test to get her license. Wow. She should be seeing someone for this. I can only imagine this same anxiety holds her back from enjoying life in general.

K

No comments: