Sunday, September 21, 2008

Less talk, more action

So I did it. I went back to Hell Trail and I have to say...it wasn't as bad as I originally thought. I rather enjoyed it. This time we took Maxamillion and he loved hiking. We went the opposite way because I knew it would be harder but it seems I was in a much better frame of mind and that made all the difference in the world. We then stopped at Petco and bought Maxipad a doggy backpack so he can carry his own water. I can't wait to do it again. It was still hard but I felt great afterwards.

Big Red has agreed to join me for a yoga class, I'm afraid we will get the giggles. But my doctor has recommended it and I will at least give it a try. I wasn't able to go to the gym at all last week because I worked late every day and I am just picking it up again on Monday.

Last week was a loooooong week and I was so tired everyday, mentally and physically. The audit is finally over and I think we did well overall. Now we can focus on finding an assistant so I can get them trained and not worry about leaving for Hawaii.

Still not feeling funny so this is the end of my post. Nothing dramatic or hilarious to report. Signing off.

K

No comments: