Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just so you knows....


When I see you in the hall and I say "Hey, how ya doing?" it doesn't mean you should tell me all about your sinus problem, your back hurting AND your headache. It's really just more of a greeting. Especially for you, because you are always complaining about something. Haven't you noticed I just keep on walking after I have said it? You should just try saying good or okay because it must suck to be perpetually unhappy.

While it may be politically correct to say Happy Holidays, I will say Merry Christmas because that is what it is. You just need to deal with not believing in Baby Jesus because I along with most people here do. You don't have to, but you do have to deal with being surrounded by people who do. When the time comes I will be happy to wish you a Happy Hanukkah or Happy Kwanzaa or whatever you may celebrate but for now, Merry Christmas! ;-)

K

2 comments:

Funny in My Mind said...

Merry Christmas! I have had this bump on my shin and my head hurts and I can't move my hip when I first wake up and I need to shave and I am soooo tired and...what?
Oh, Merry Christmas!

Word verification? sinoids
ha

@eloh said...

And a Merry Christmas to you too.