Monday, August 18, 2008

WHAT YOU SAY?!

I JUST FOUND THIS IN THE DRAFTS SECTION. WTF?! DID I REALLY NOT PUBLISH THIS?

So the monkey and I went to the movies this weekend.  We watched the new Woody Allen movie, Vicky Cristina Barcelona.  We loved the movie.  
We arrived a bit early and were the second couple in there.  As we sat there and watched more and more people come in we thought maybe it was movie day at the retirement home.  Everyone was way old!  This movie is about love, threesomes, and crazy lesbians for bob's sake.  What are all these old people doing here?  Like I said we loved the movie but totally were entertained by the blind and deaf bat behind us.  She sat down behind us and yelled, "I know, I am trying to adjust my hearing aide!!"  "What, I can't hear you!"  "Wait, I think I have it now!"  Monkey and I tried not to laugh out loud.  
They show all these stupid commercials at the movies now. Look at me telling you like you have never been to the movies.  Anyway, the bat behind us yells, "Is this the movie?!"  Uh, it was a Reeses candy commercial.  
The movie finally began and that is when the gasping and oooohhhing began.  She gasped and ooooohhhed way too much.  For everything!  Some where ooohhhs of questions and others were oooohhss of understanding and some were ooohhhs or confusion.  I think there were more oooohhs of confusion.  
Every time she did it Monkey and i would laugh.  At one point she yelled "what is that on the floor?!"   Another time she yelled "what is happening , I dont understand!"  It of course was the scene where they were discussing the threesome!  The younger lady with her kept telling her she would explain later.  We finally had to laugh out loud.  We didn't care, it was way too funny.  When we left I looked back at her and she looked like Dame Edna.  Puffy hair (maybe blue or purple), big glasses, and a flowered dress.  It took everything I had not to laugh in her face.  
It was soooo entertaining and cute

No comments: