Friday, February 22, 2008

yawn



I was able to sleep in 'till at least 5 a.m. today and it is now 7:15 a.m. I am here at work, working my ass off (ie:writing in my blog) and I am ready to pack it in and call it a day. TGIF because I am one pooped pup. I had more weird ass dreams - this time about masturbation, don't ask me why. I was holding a lecture on it and had visual aides. Maybe I was dreaming of my future job?

Yesterday Roman was trying to hold an intellectual conversation (trying is the key word here) about his new religion. He might as well be a Scientologist - he sounds just a tad Tom Cruiseish. He said he's been studying this for a year. Now to me this statement implies buying materials or going to the library every week and having notebooks full of relevant, important information on every aspect of Judaism. To my knowledge, this is not the case. This is just another example of Roman trying to appear smarter than he actually is. Roman wants so badly to be seen as an intellectual that he poses as one in his spare time. It's like having a conversation with a 5 year old. I ended up just sending him to his room.

There is absolutely no point to this entry, I am just doing some random blogging. Isn't that obvious? Leave me alone! I'm tired...

K

No comments: