Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wait a second...just how long have I had this shirt?!

As I was browsing through pictures here at work, to my horror, this is what I discovered. The shirt I am wearing in my blog picture has been around the block a few times. Are you picking up what I'm putting down? The shirt is a slut. It is now tainted and must be destroyed. You would think I have no other clothes in my closet! No wonder people think I don't age, I'm always wearing the same thing so there is never any comparison!!!
This is the shirt that just won't die.

2010 Current Facebook profile picture...same blue shirt.
2009 United Way Event...same blue shirt.

2007 United Way Event...same blue shirt.


2006 on vacation in Hawaii...same blue shirt.

2005 Luncheon...same shirt but in pink.

Humiliated but okay with it.



K

No comments: