Friday, July 30, 2010

No clever title here.

My husband is awesome, he really is. He is funny, sweet, handsome and so smart. I fully realize all the good things about him and that is why it is with some difficulty that I point out this one pet peeve I have with him. Let me preface this with my hubby does laundry, vacuums, cooks and a lot of things most men don't do around the house. The one thing he doesn't do is dishes. I know this about him and most of the time I am actually okay with it, he cooks fabulous meals so the least I can do is the dishes. However, when he comes home from work he rinses his Tupperware and leaves it in the sink. Okay...the dishwasher is right next to the sink. Please see exhibit A below.

Exhibit A: Dishwasher to the left, sink to the right. How convenient!

It wouldn't take much more effort to rinse the dish and put it in the dishwasher, no? I do it. I fully realize this sounds like I am nitpicking and who am I kidding, I am. It just bugs me and I have a right to vent, right? Okay, I'm done with it, I'll get over it now. Or will I?

K

1 comment:

Funny in My Mind said...

Yes, I feel your pain. Times 3.