Monday, April 19, 2010

Remember that time I turned in to an old southern lady?

Well I do declare, I am getting the vapors. I'm all in a dither with this soggy weather, my goodness. What else do old southern women say? I am trying to channel Steel Magnolia's but nothing is coming to me but "my two colors are blush and bashful". I saw this headband and knew I had to try it on for shits and giggles and I almost bought it. Just to make H laugh I was going to buy him a matching one so we could take another picture for our blog header. This is the most asanine thing I have ever seen, but it would be hilarious to walk around with it on. This store is awesome if you have an outfit and are looking to get matching accessories. They have everything grouped together by color, even shoes. Who does that? Charming Charlies, that's who. Hope you had a great weekend!

K

1 comment:

@eloh said...

Good lord. Just, good lord.

Ya want me to go back and buy the one I had on and send it to him?