Saturday, March 13, 2010

Easy like a Sunday morning


This weekend has started off great, aside from the inevitable monkey on my back otherwise known as moving the clocks forward. UGH.

It started off with ice cold margaritas and chips and queso on Friday night. Which meant we ended up in bed by 9 p.m. but bed is precisely where I like to be, so it ended on a high note for me. Today we went to the movies "Book of Eli" and then to the library. This library is so pretty and has a wonderful outdoor space with rocking chairs and a beautiful park attached to it. As you can see Max had the best time running around sniffing and marking his territory as dogs are known to do.



We sat out in rocking chairs and read our library books while Max played. It was a perfectly lovely day. It's only 4 p.m. on a Saturday evening and I'm thinking of napping. How great is that?

K

1 comment:

Funny in My Mind said...

It all looks magical! I am envious!