Monday, May 17, 2010

Returning to the roost

My parents are flying in today and I can't wait to see them. They are coming to visit their one and only daughter...oh yeah, and her husband. It's only been 8 months since they moved away but I'm still excited to see them. I get them for a whole week! I think I may be equally excited about being off of work all that time too. Unfortunately, I also start two new classes today but I will find a way to work around all this and still have a good time. (so she says)

Then H and I are off next Thursday for Sex and the City 2! We took a half day last year to see the movie and had a blast so we are doing it again! Can't wait. I have so much to do today before I leave, since I will be out all week and here I am blogging. Who has their priorities all jacked up? I think it is fairly obvious, so here I go to clean off my desk.

K

No comments: