Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May is the busiest month of the year

May is a busy month, have I said that before? I have my final paper for marketing due tomorrow and I wrote it last night in two hours. That just doesn't sound right. I feel like it was too fast and easy so, therefore, I am doomed.

A couple of weekends ago we had our annual Walk for Autism and I never wrote about it because...busy. We had fun and it was all for a good cause, these are the times I love working here because we make a difference in our community. Saturday we had Jon's Run (another good cause that I love about working here) and Big Red did awesome, he came in third in his age division so enjoy the video of my man getting his medal.Turn down your speakers, I have a ridiculously loud voice when I'm cheering people on. I love how you can see H and Monkey's Boy's feet just bobbing around in the video, they look like two little boys just hanging on a wall.

We had fun that night at la tuna, beer and laughter was just what I needed. We were celebrating Little Gay R's birthday by drinking copious amounts of beer and hanging out under a tree. I heart Orange Cup frozen yogurt. Tell me this doesn't look delicious, especially after the Captain Crunch and Fruity Pebbles! This is the perfect treat on a hot day. Here is the food from Kona Grill, still mad they didn't have frozen margaritas on Cinco De Mayo, but the food is pretty damn good. There was more on the plate but it ended up in our bellies before I remembered to take the picture. My parents are flying in next week and I am so excited to spend some time with them but I'm crazy busy at work because I have so much to do before I leave. Big Red aka Christopher, is leaving for Florida next weekend because his oldest is graduating from high school! What the hell...they were 4 and 5 when I first met them and time has just flown by. I know this is a completely random and scattered post but...busy.
K

No comments: